As the voluntary sector, often termed "the third sector", continues to grow you may find yourself needing to register a charity, either for yourself or on behalf of a client.
Charity registration and ongoing compliance for the Charity Commission requires expert advice and guidance.
At FD we can offer you full support, from charity registration through to the preparation of statutory accounts and audit.
The compliance landscape of charity law is changing but we can help you to remain compliant and avoid an investigation by the Charity Commission or HM Revenue. Areas where expert guidance is often required typically include the following:-
- Charities Act
- Company Law or Charity Law
- How to conduct an Independent Examination
- Preparing charity files for a regulatory inspection
- Taking extra care with advice given to charity clients
- Ensuring that governing documents are up to date and relevant
If you need guidance in any of the following areas ring us for a no-obligation chat on FREEPHONE 0800 085 45 05