Where accountants buy from Freephone 0800 085 45 05
Landline 0161 798 9999


Free Business Banking & Cash Back
Square Ad

Residential Management Companies

If you are a leaseholder or or owner of a flat in a communal block you may require a Right To Manage Company OR a Residents Flat Management Company, both of which are designed specially either for the task of managing the communal aspects of the flats or the lease itself. They are both "not for profit" and not used in normal commercial scenarios. If you are paid as a management agent to maintain blocks of flats on behalf of the residents you would usually trade through a regular limited company

We advise you to seek appropriate legal advice as to which type of compan registration you require.

Where accountants buy from Freephone 0800 085 45 05
Landline0161 798 9999
UK Company Formation Agent: Formations Direct Ltd Co. Reg.No. 4267328 (England). VAT Reg No GB 874 6436 87. All information on this web site is ©2001 – 2018.
Use of this web site assumes agreement with our Terms and conditions, Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy