Where accountants buy from Freephone 0800 085 45 05
Landline 0161 798 9999


Free Business Banking & Cash Back
Square Ad

Ordinary & Special Resolutions

Any amendments to a limited Company's memorandum and articles requires an Ordinary or Special Resolution to be filed with Companies House. This includes any raise in the authorised share capital of a limited Company and any changes to the rights of shareholders, as well as a host of other changes that might be relevant to any given situation.

We can help you with any queries regarding the changes you require, and for a fixed or negotiated fee will draft all the paperwork necessary to be filed at Companies House, and if required reprint your memorandum and articles.

Please contact us to discuss your requirements.

Where accountants buy from Freephone 0800 085 45 05
Landline0161 798 9999
UK Company Formation Agent: Formations Direct Ltd Co. Reg.No. 4267328 (England). VAT Reg No GB 874 6436 87. All information on this web site is ©2001 – 2018.
Use of this web site assumes agreement with our Terms and conditions, Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy