- keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
- recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time);
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor and customer requirements and interests;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Microsoft Bing, Hotjar, You Tube which we use to display video content. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. No identifiable information is collected by these cookies - all gathered data is aggregated and therefore anonymous. The cookies we use simply allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our Website in general, and improve and personalise each user’s experience on this Site
You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Name of cookie
||Purpose for the cookie
||This allows us to track conversions from paid search links found by customers searching from Google’s browser
|Microsoft Bing Adwords
||This allows us to track conversions from paid search links found by customers searching from Microsoft Bing’s browser
||This allows to record customer sessions on our website to enable us to better understand the customer usability of our website
||This is used to allow presentation of useful videos on our websites
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.